Today CIOs are demanding to have a Cloud strategy for the business to deliver more efficient IT services, often with the desire to build a private cloud to meet corporate security requirements, yet avoid vendor lock-in.
Sophisticated Cloud environments are a challenge for most enterprises as they represent highly evolved virtual infrastructures that are complex to manage and need to be integrated with the typical management tools used in virtual environment deployments. Integration of private cloud with public clouds for cloud bursting, and with non-virtual server environments, for workloads that are not suited to a multi -tenanted cloud IaaS environment is also often an enterprise requirement.
This is where Attenda can help:
We are leading the transition to business-centric Cloud computing, providing Clients with highly available, agile and secure cloud services, delivered against business-led SLAs, driving IT transformation that enables innovation, cost optimisation and agile business and IT alignment. Our Cloud services isolate the developer and end user from the need to know or have expertise in the physical infrastructure itself, instead becoming a consumer of a true service. For your business or organisation, it means that the cloud infrastructure is owned by Attenda, and eliminates the need to purchase infrastructure for one-time or infrequent intensive computing tasks.
We can provide a range of Cloud Services, providing highly resilient, scalable, secure and highly available self managed, lightly managed, or fully managed Cloud solutions, to suit a wide variety of applications and computing needs, helping enterprises on their journey to the Cloud.
- Self Managed VM -A flexible, self managed, shared cloud platform, based upon VMware's vCloud Director, providing you with full control and flexibility, located in Attenda's UK data centres.
- Fully Managed Cloud – An enterprise grade cloud infrastructure that can be combined with Attenda's managed services to deliver an application level SLA. Site failover capabilities provide business continuity for the highest levels of availability and recovery.
- Private Cloud -Dedicated private cloud design, deployment and management either at Attenda data centre or on your site.
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions - Attenda can provide hybrid solutions that span multiple IaaS providers and dedicated infrastructure, taking care of the complex problem of integrating infrastructure deployment and service management.
- AWS Public Cloud - Our AWS Managed Service extends to the design, deployment and management of cloud solutions on Amazon AWS; complementing the Amazon infrastructure-based services with a managed services layer.