The advent of cloud computing is changing the CIO's focus away from building infrastructure and applications, to accessing these applications wherever and whenever they are required. It is essential component of business innovation and agility for IT services to be able to respond quickly to support rapidly changing commercial needs.
Commissioning new servers and configuring applications and services can take weeks, and accurately planning future demand is challenging. The result is that for many businesses, IT can be seen as inflexible, slow to adapt to change and expensive.
Whether your key business driver for moving parts or all of your infrastructure to the cloud is to simplify the environment, increase agility or reduce costs, the fundamental principles of infrastructure management are unchanged. It is vital that your cloud service provider can deliver the required security for existing or new business critical services as they are migrated to the cloud; and with service levels that are linked to meaningful and measurable business outcomes.
Our approach is to provide you with a secure, scalable, cloud IaaS platform for your business critical applications or services, designed to offer you the highest levels of availability, performance and security, but with the on demend, pay per usage benefits of cloud IaaS.
Our cloud IaaS platform delivers unprecedented business agility through the timely deployment of computing resource, with additional capacity when needed most – right size, right time. It has been designed for business critical applications, providing you with the highest levels of availability, perfiormance and security, but with a pay per usage pricing model.
- We allow you to adapt your existing IT resources to meet changing business requirements – enabling your business to be more agile
- We assure your continued service quality by providing a highly available and resilient platform that caters for future demand
- You can immediately scale your IT up to 150% of your processor, memory storage and bandwidth capacity to meet unpredicted business demands
- Your business can take immediate advantage of new components and generations of technology as they become available, providing the optimal computing platform, year after year
- We reduce the need to build expensive over-capacity into your physical infrastructure by matching the capacity of your computing resource to current demand for your business critical applications
- Client comment
"Our solution has evolved and we have embraced Attenda's cloud IaaS platform for scalability, creating the ability to increase computing resources on demand, provision an automatic disaster recovery capability."
Technology Director, reed.co.uk