Today, public clouds can be a valuable resource for mid to large enterprises, to provide additional capacity quickly, or to support commodity applications. They are offered with utility based pricing, so that you only pay for the cloud resources that are actually used.
We can design, deploy and manage solutions on Amazon AWS, as an alternative to Attenda's cloud infrastructure, or as an integral part of a hybrid cloud solution - taking advantage of the unique platform capabilities, scale and presence of AWS.
Attenda's unique managed services expertise adds an ITIL-based 24x7x365 monitoring and management framework to Amazon's infrastructure platform, combined with Attenda's specialist knowledge of platform and service design; providing enterprise clients with all of the benefits of AWS combined with a coherent Service Management layer.
Many enterprises will not have the required skills inhouse to develop production solutions using AWS. This is where our Managed Service is the answer. We can provide up to a 99.9% application availability SLA, based upon a geographically redundant environment, where an application is deployed across multiple AWS 'regions'. Our AWS Service Management layer includes architectural guidance, platform solution design, technology choice, cost optimisation, automation and orchestration, performance optimisation, enterprise-class security and release management within the production environment, Patch management, detailed monitoring and Disaster Recovery planning.
Some of the key features of our AWS Managed Service include:
- Incident, problem and change management - using ITIL v3 processes
- Monitoring Service - a full monitoring service with component fault and performance monitoring
- Proactive maintenance - with capacity planning and routine cost optimisation
- Patching - for operating system, application security and maintenance patches
- Elastic demand (Auto-scaling) - designing, provisioning and maintaining infrastructure to take advantage of this AWS platform capability.
- Security Management - Patching to the latest security updates; vulnerability reviews to highlight threats before they become problems.