Today, business survival depends on IT innovation. Enterprise cloud computing presents CIOs with tremendous opportunities to deliver that innovation - playing a strategic role in driving new revenue, increasing agility and reducing costs.
However, there are many challenges that CIOs will need to successfully address, to deliver IT innovation, whilst under increasing pressure to reduce IT budgets.
This is where Attenda can help- working with CIOs to think more strategically within the business, determining the right IT investments to drive revenue revenue and profitability.We recognise that building the appropriate cloud delivery model for your business is critical to delivering higher levels of value, with new business-led IT services, whilst providing the agility and scalability needed to deliver IT innovations quickly and efficiently.
Sophisticated Cloud environments are a challenge for most enterprises as they represent highly evolved virtual infrastructures that are complex to manage and need to be integrated with the typical management tools used in virtual environment deployments. Integration of private cloud with public clouds for cloud bursting, and with non-virtual server environments, for workloads that are not suited to a multi -tenanted cloud IaaS environment is also often an enterprise requirement.
We are leading the transition to business-centric Cloud computing, providing Clients with highly available, agile and secure cloud services, delivered against business-led SLAs, driving IT transformation that enables innovation, cost optimisation and agile business and IT alignment.
Attenda is one of a few select Service Providers elected to be part of the VMware Cloud Credits Program. This enables Clients with VMware Cloud Credits to redeem their credits against recurring spend for Attenda VMware-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Self-Managed VM Services.
For further information on VMware Cloud Credits Redemption contact our sales team now.
We recognise that one size does not fit all and every enterprise has its own unique IT environment that requires a tailored cloud strategy. We understand that developing an enterprise cloud computing strategy involves major decisions about IT infrastructure investment and application hosting. We can provide a range of Cloud Services - highly resilient, scalable, secure and highly available self managed, lightly managed, or fully managed Cloud solutions, to suit a wide variety of applications and computing needs; and with consulting services when needed, to help you on your journey to the Cloud.
- Fully Managed Cloud – An enterprise grade cloud infrastructure that can be combined with Attenda's managed services to deliver an application level SLA. Site failover capabilities provide business continuity for the highest levels of availability and recovery.
- Private Cloud -Dedicated private cloud design which is deployedt and managed within an Attenda data centre; or alternatively an on-premise, fully managed private cloud solution.
- AWS Public Cloud - Our AWS Managed Service extends to the design, deployment and management of cloud solutions on Amazon AWS; complementing the Amazon infrastructure-based services with a managed services layer; taking advantage of the unique platform capabilities, scale and presence of AWS.
- Attenda Self Managed VM (Public Cloud) - a flexible, self-managed, shared cloud platform, based on VMware vCloud Director, providing you with full control, located in Attenda's UK data centres.
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions - We can provide hybrid solutions that span private and public clouds using multiple IaaS providers, or with dedicated infrastructure; taking care of the complex problem of integration, infrastructure deployment and service management.
We will be there, every step of the way, as your trusted IT service provider, to facilitate the right choices whilst maintaining the essential ingredients of security & compliance, business-focused SLAs, and cost control for your enterprise cloud.