Regus' platform had grown organically, driven by application and business demands, but lacked direction at the infrastructure level. The incumbent provider was unresponsive and did not have the capability to support key technologies - VMware, Citrix and BizTalk. Regus wanted to align its service delivery and SLA to business and application needs.The business required an outsourced data centre solution for critical applications and services supporting its global operations. It was seeking to work with an agile and responsive service provider who could deliver high availability, security and performance for Regus' business critical applications, augmenting its internal teams.
Attenda has designed and delivered a highly agile, resilient and scalable IT Services platform, responsive to the business dynamics and architected around each of Regus' applications and its importance to the business. The solution utilises best of breed technologies, with a leveraging Attenda shared infrastructure and monitoring platform, with a hybrid and virtual architecture across two data centres. Attenda is proactively managing the solution to application level, and across all technologies, measured at up to a 99.9% SLA.
- Fully managed platform delivering Regus' 14 line of business applications
- Effective risk management for migration and transition
- Alignment of service delivery and SLA to business and application needs
- Infrastructure thought leadership and best practice
- Tailored resource model to augment internal teams
- Foundation to embrace virtualisation more aggressively in the future
"Attenda's methodology and expertise in virtual infrastructure design and management has minimised the risk in both consolidating and migrating our server base."