We recognise that every Client has a unique set of business requirements, so we work in partnership with our Clients to flexibly combine our standard services with client-specific services and services from our network of IT services partners, to provide an individually tailored service solution, extending from the data centre to the desktop.
Our Client-centric approach provides the flexibility for Clients to outsource as much or as little of their IT operations as their business or budget demands. We enable better business outcomes by ensuring that the evaluation, application and adoption of technology is driven by our Clients three business goals – to support innovation and optimisation, to facilitate revenue enhancing strategies and to improve the end-customer experience.
Through our structured Define, Design and Verify engagement methodology, we help uncover hidden opportunities, offer straightforward advice and facilitate the right choices; leveraging modular, scalable and secure platforms that Deliver agility and reliability for our Clients.
The Attenda Sprint operating model comprises 4 operating categories:
People – who do the work
Places – where the work is done
Processes – the way the work is done to deliver value
Technology – the tools used to carry out the work
Every Client is assigned a dedicated Client Account Team to work with them on a day-to-day basis. We embrace the five ITIL stages of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement, with a holistic approach to IT service delivery and management that constantly aligns and realigns IT with the business.
- We work with our Clients to Define and document a Service Strategy that aligns their IT systems with the needs of their business, understanding the business requirements, risks and financial constraints for today and tomorrow. For many Clients this enables them to prove the business case that demonstrates value – reduced costs, improved service levels and increased agility.
- With our Service Design expertise, we can Design tailored solutions for each client ensuring that the objectives, processes, roles, responsibilities and the technology to support the solution are clearly understood, with key metrics and service level agreements in place to measure success, for the lifetime of the contract
- Our Service Transition process Verifies the solution adoption, ensuring that change is understood and controlled to minimise risk; and with minimal impact on your production services, business operations, end users and customers. We add Client value through project and program management, improving the transition of services, delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Service Operation is at the heart of our Business Critical IT Services, underpinned by proactive monitoring and management, with our proven track record in the 24 x 7 delivery of Incident, Change and Problem management, giving you the peace of mind that your critical applications and IT infrastructure is always available.
- Our commitment to Continual Service Improvement sets Attenda apart. We continually align and realign our services to your changing business needs, by identifying and implementing service improvements or enhancements, in order to realise incremental or large scale improvements in service quality, operational efficiency and business continuity.